Friday, March 27, 2020

Investing for Real People

STASH app is where it’s at now that they allow individual stocks in addition to ETF’s AND they do credit/debit round ups like Acorns. If you try it with my link and add cash, you'll get $20. https://get.stashinvest.com/adrian_1sgqf71 I liquidated my full-featured portfolio last year to help with buying a new house and I’ve been looking for something to replace it, but I didn’t like $20/mo. just to have an acct open. I love Acorns and it only being $1/mo, but you basically only get to invest in ONE fund at time. It’s still cool because you can link all your plastic and just micro-invest on autopilot. Stash was good in that it allowed for multiple, simultaneous investment options for $1/mo, but it couldn’t complete with a full service brokerage account because it was ETF only. Now that you can pick individual stocks, I’m a born-again Stasher!


You don't need to be a millionaire to invest. Here's $20 to get you started.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

from E Pluribus OTAP on Facebook : Investing for Real People

No comments:

Post a Comment