Saturday, April 18, 2020

COPS GunShop


I've heard horror stories about what's going on at OTHER gun shops in the OKC area. I've heard of three other gun shops in OKC charging $18.99, $29.99, and $70 for a box of 9mm range ammo. I don't know how the owners of these other shops sleep at night. We have said ammo at our place for A LOT less. As a matter of fact, we haven't raised our prices at all, unless the distributors raised their prices. I mean, I still have to keep the lights on and the rent paid, C'mon. So when all of this is over, and life is back to normal, or semi normal, or whatever you want to call this roller coaster we're on, just remember who didn't price gouge our customers. We have your best interest at heart. Great service, great prices, and never price gouge. C.O.P.S. Gun Shop. Come see us. Yes, we have plenty of Freedom Seeds in stock.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

from E Pluribus OTAP on Facebook : COPS GunShop

No comments:

Post a Comment